INTO THE WILD.

02:46


I wear:
Zara shirt
H&M shorts
Adidas shoes
Thailand friend's accessories


ENG: Recetly, I've been incredibly attracted by a sort of 'boho' style. I dont know what precisely influenced on me, whether my mom's dressing preferences or just craving for easiness and lightness - but while I was doing shopping the last time, I bought a plenty of stuff belonging to this style.  Some years ago I haedly could imagine myself wearing feminin clothes, cause all I wore were Converse sneakers, old blue jeans and a printed t-shirt. Instead, now I'm looking for the class and the style in my daily outfits.

As long as it's summertime, it's better to choose easy and bright things to wear, isn't it? This is why I strongly advice you this one - lightweight T-shirts, waving in the wind, denim and knitted shorts, sandals with a flat sole and a minimum of makeup. What about the make-up, I recently posted a tutorial on how to create an easy, golden summer makeup. Why don't you just have a quick lookon it down below? :)

IT: Ultimamente sono stata incredibilmente atratta dallo stile 'boho'. Non so precisamente da cosa sono stata influenzata - dalle preferenze di mia madre nel vestirsi oppure la semplce voglia di leggerezza e chiarezza - ma l'ultima volta che facevo shopping mi sono comprata tantissima roba di questo stile. Un paio d'anni fa non potevo neanche immaginarmi vestirsi in modo 'femminile', perchè portavo solo gli sneakers Converse, jeans vecchi e qualche maglietta. Invece ora sto cercando di introdurre lo stile e la classe nei mieim outfit di ogni giorno.

Siccome ora è ò'estate, è meglio scegliere i capi leggeri e chiari, no? Percio vi consiglio questo stile - leggerissime magliette, pantaloncini di jeans o maglia, scarpe senza tacco e minimo di make up. A proposito, recentemente ho postato un nuovo video tutorial su come crease un leggero trucco dorato estivo. Potete guardalo qua sotto :)


Thank you for watching!

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.