Stripes all over.

06:09

ENG: Summer is finally here in my town and, regardless of some strange and ambiguious feeling about some simple things, I feel like I'm ready to meet it again and make it the best summer of my life. Actually, I think, almost everyone of us has ever told it, but now I'm serious - too many things are going to happen, to many important meetings and places to visit.
And, while keeping dreaming about it inside my brain, the reality is not so sweet, as we're in May. May for me is a period of hard useless work, headache and red eyes (thanks to my eternally low pressure). All I want now is to go on the beach and rest. You know, I'm not a fan of passive activities, but this time I feel like squeezed orange. Need a beach and a bit of Pinacolada right now, while I'm writing this post and getting ready to study Kant. Fingers crossed!





IT: L'estate è finalmente arrivata nella mia città e,a prescindere da qualche sensazione strana e  su alcune cose banali, mi sento prontissima ad incontrarla di nuovo e renderla la migliore estate della mia vita. In realtà, credo, che quasi ognuno di noi abbia mai detto questo, ma ora lo dico sul serio - troppe cose stanno per accadere, insieme con molti incontri importanti e tantissimi luoghi da visitare.
Comunque, mentre sto sognando, la realtà non è così dolce, visto che siamo nel mese di maggio. Maggio per me è un periodo di lavoro duro ma inutile, mal di testa e gli occhi rossi (grazie alla mia  bassa pressione). Tutto quello che voglio ora è di andare in spiaggia e riposare. Sappiate, che io non sono un fan di attività passive, ma questa volta mi sento come arancia spremuto. Ho solo bisogno di una spiaggia e un po 'di Pinacolada nel bicchiere in questo momento, mentre sto scrivendo questo post e mi sto preparando per studiare Kant. In bocca al lupo!





Sunnies: Retro
Pullover: H&M
Shorts: Terranova
Bag: Tally Weijl
Wedges: Dive&Co

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.