Video-congratulations by Andie!

07:13



ENG:Hi everyone! Tomorrow it's already the Christmas Eve and I honestly can't believe it, cause the time passes so fast recently... In one week we'll celebrate the New Year and open a new blank page in our lives. As long as I don't know if I'd be able to post tomorrow, I decided to make this post exactly today and wish y'all a Merry Christmas through these videos - in English (as I used to write in English) and in Russian (as it's my mother language). A HUGE SORRY FOR THE QUALITY OF VIDEOS!!! I made them with the frontal camera of my iPhone, I'm really sorry but I had no time to make a great video with my camera... I did them very quickly so please, apologize me :D Next time, I promise you, the quality will be better. 
Have a great Christmas Eve guys (even if I wish you it too early), have fun <3 

IT: Ciao a tutti! Domani è la vigilia di Natale, non ci posso credere! Il tempo passa cosi velocemente... Tra una settimana festeggeremo il Capodanno e apriremo una nuova pagina nelle nostre vite. Siccome non so ancora se avrò la possibilità di scrivere domani, ho deciso di scrivere questo post proprio oggi per augurare a tutti voi Buon Natale... attraverso dei video! In Inglese - perchè scrivo qua in questa lingua, e in Russo - perchè è la mia lingua madre. SCUSATEMI PER LA QUALITA' PESSIMA DEI VIDEO!!! Li ho fatti con la camera frontale del mio iPhone, mi dispiace davvero ma non avevo il tempo per farli con la mia macchina fotografica... Li ho fatti molto di fretta, perdonatemi :D La volta prossima, la qualità sara migliore - ve lo prometto.
Anche se è troppo presto - divertitevi ed abbiate un Natale felicissimo! <3 

English:

Russian:

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.