BookLook n.3 - just like a feather.

07:36



Hi everyone! It's time for the third look from my book. As you can notice, it's quite... ehm, pink. Indeed, the look turned out to be very spring-like, light, bright, tender and touching. Do you remember I told you that each look reflects my character in some way? So, this one is not an exception. Because of blond hair and blue eyes, people often see the "easy kindness and innocence" in me, which is true, but it isn't the only particular feature of my character and my inner world. What about, for example, my style, my tastes in music, films or books - I'm not a fan of the "easy, laid-back, girly" stuff. In music, I prefer rock, my favorite colors are gold, black, gray, violet, white and beige, I love horror movies, as well as enjoy reading serious books, such as those of Stephen King or George Orwell. A bit strange, but... this is me!


Ciao a tutti! E' arrivato il momento del terzo look del mio book. Come potete notare, è abbastanza...ehm, rosa. Questo look è venuto davvero molto primaverile, leggero e tenero. Come avevo detto prima, ogni look del mio book in qualche modo rispecchia il mio carattere, e questo qua non è una eccezzione. Avendo i capelli chiari e gli occhi azzurri, la gente spesso vede in me soltanto 'la leggera bontà e l'innocenza'. Questo ovviamente è vero, però non è l'unica particolarità del mio carattere. Per quanto riguarda, per esempio, lo stile, i gusti nella musica, cinema o libri - non sono la fan di tutto 'femminile, leggero e dolce'. Il mio genere preferito è rock, i colori preferiti sono dorato, nero, grigio, viola, bianco e beige, mi piacciono i film horror e vado pazza per i libri seri come quelli di Stephen King o George Orwell. Un po' strano, però... questa sono io!





You Might Also Like

0 коммент.