Red Classic

08:44


Hi everyone! According to one of my latest posts, I choose to wear red! I didn't use to love this color though, but this atmosphere of Christmas makes me wanna like it. In fact, I'm starting to love it more and more cause it's always been the most perfect color for girls. 
Recently I feel myself pretty lost in my thoughts (maybe it has something to do with the new year that's about to come and my strong desire of renewing things) with regard on everything. I miss old things, and at the same time my heart requires new feelings and experiences. I sincerely hope that the new year will bring me all the stuff I dream about. And you, too!
Anyway, I wanna remind you that if you have any question to ask me, probably something personal or about blog, life or style - don't hesitate to send me your questions HERE.
Have a great time and enjoy your vacations ♥


Ciao a tutti! Secondo uno dei miei ultimi post, ho deciso di indossare il rosso! Diciamo, non è che mi piaceva tantissimo questo colore, però tutta questa atmosfera di Natale mi fa venire la voglia di portarlo. Infatti, mi sta piacendo sempre di più perchè è un colore perfetto per tutte le ragazze.
Ultimamente, mi sento persa nei miei pensieri per quanto riguarda tutto (probabilmente questo è dovuto al fatto che sta arrivando un anno nuovo e ho la voglia di rinnovare tutto). Mi mancano le cose vecchie ma nello stesso tempoil mio cuore richiede delle nuove emozioni ed esperienze. Sinceramente, io spero che l'anno nuovo mi porta tutte le cose di cui sogno. Ed anche a voi!
In ogni caso, devo dire che se avete qualche domanda, probabilmente di quanche cosa personale, del blog, dello stile o della vita - non esitate di chiedermi QUI.
Divertutevi e godetevi le vacanze ♥



Coat United Colors of Benetton
Scarf Vintage
Shirt H&M
Trousers H&M
Heels Nero Giardini

You Might Also Like

3 коммент.

  1. I’m an italian fashion blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.

    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon | facebook | twitter | instagram

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Очень стильно, мне нравится! ;)
    У вас интересный блог)

    www.KseniaNova.ru  

    ОтветитьУдалить