[S]MARTIE

04:38

Details:
T shirt Zara
Jeans Bershka
Flats Vintart
Earrings Bijou brigitte
Necklace HardRock

Italy blossoms. Useless to say that I absolutely adore this season in this country. If you follow me on instagram, you have probably noticed that I often publish photos of flowers, sealine, sceneries and landscapes. Of course, I couldn't help but go out one of these amazing sunny days to take some shots at the local park. Places like this make me feel more inspired, I literally feel like summer's warm wind plunge into my body and I feel freedom and summer with my whole essence.
I am also glad that I finally found THOSE UNIQUE boyfriend jeans for me. Some of my friends know that I'd been looking for them for loooong time and finally I have the honor to wear them (holy jeans lol).
Generally, this look turned out to be simple, sporty and summery, combining loose boyfriend jeans and a light shirt with neutral colors. Add here or pacifist ethnic accessories made ​​of metal or wood, and your look is perfect.

You Might Also Like

2 коммент.