Roman holiday.

04:55

As I said in the previous post, a long trip to Rome was expecting for me, a trip that would change my life. Is is true or not - time will show, but in any case, it was a great experience for me, I met many new friends and learned a lot of new things. As long as I was too busy, I couldn't take my camera everywhere with me, so I shoot with my iPhone. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw a lot of photos I published with hashtag #7daysofrome , but if you didn't - here they are! A lot of photos with small explanations about past days. Oh, I forgot to tell you - I was attending a course of photomodels in Rome.


This course gave me a possibility do discover the city from every angle. Now I'm proud to say that I can navigate in Rome without problems HA HA. I decided to say 'no' to fast-food, at least for this week. If I have a possibility to enjoy typical roman food, why should I fill my stomach by hamburgers and french fries? In any case, it was amazing to taste typical dishes of this city, during my lunch break. But anyway, during this week, as I already said, I learned a lot of new things, I visited many new places such as make'up studio 13 at the center of rome and photostudio (that was paradise for me). Moreover, now I have my favourite place in rome, which is Villa Borghese gardens. The view from this place is magnificent! Surely, I didn't hesitate to taste artiginale ice-cream and chocolate, and buy something new for me, something cute but such useless :D

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.